Best Top 10 Companies In The World:-
Best Top 10 Companies In The World. Only a job seeker can understand having the opportunity of working into a good company. We all do schooling, college and then start looking for a job in our dream company. If you get a job in an MNC then, your career will be secure and your life would become much easier. If you are looking for top ten MNC companies in the world then, you are at the right place. Today into this article we are going to share Best Top 10 Companies In The World.
Best Top 10 Companies In The World:-
What is the Company? A company is an entity ( A Person, Organisation, Business or partnership that has a legal and separate existence in the eye of law) engaged in business.
In the world, lots of Companies are present. For e.g. Apple, Amazon, Flipkart, Walmart, Samsung, and so on. And almost all these companies are successful. There are some companies that are richest on the World Level. Also, known as World Wealthies and Powerful Companies in the World.
Today we share the LIST OF TOP 10 COMPANIES IN THE WORLD IN 2018:-
10. Berkshire Hathaway:- Oliver Chase is the founder of Berkshire Hathaway. Warren Buffet is the Chairmen and Chief Executive of Berkshire Hathaway. In 2000, Berkshire Hathaway is the Third Largest Company in the World. Moreover, the ninth largest conglomerate by revenue.
SEE ALSO: How To Create Seller Account On Flipkart
Also, The Largest Financial Service Company In The World. Furthermore, the Revenue of Berkshire Hathaway is $242,137 million as per 2017 and Total Asset is $711932 million as per 2018.
9. Exxon Mobil Corporation:- ExxonMobil was formed in 1999 by the merger of two major oil companies, Exxon and Mobil. Exxon Mobil is the 9 largest company by revenue. Exxon Mobil is the Oil and Gas based Company. Daily Production of Exxon Mobil is 3.921 million BOE( Barrels of Oil Equivalent). Moreover, The Revenue of this Company is $237.1 billion in 2017. Also, Total Asset is US$348.7 billion in 2017.
- British Petroleum Company Plc (BP):- This is the public limited Company. BP become the Sixth largest Oil Company in the World as per 2012. Moreover, the sixth Largest Energy Company by Market Capitalization. From 2003 to 2013, BP was a partner in the TNK-BP joint venture in Russia. Furthermore, the Revenue of BP is US$ 244.58 billion (2017). And Total Asset is US$ 276.52 billion (2017).
7. Volkswagen:- Volkswagen is the German multinational automotive manufacturing Company. Volkswagen design, manufacture, and distribute passenger and commercial vehicles, motorcycle, engines and so on. Moreover, ranked sixth in 2017 Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest companies. Furthermore, the Revenue of the Volkswagen is €230.682 billion and Total Asset €422.193 billion (2017).
6. Toyota:- Toyota is the Japenese multinational automotive company. Toyota is the world’s market leader in sales of hybrid electric vehicles. Moreover, one of the largest company to encourage the mass-market adoption of hybrid vehicles across the globe. The Revenue of Toyota is US$264.1 billion as of 2018.
5. Royal Dutch Shell plc:- It is the Public Limited Company. It is the Oil and Gas Industry. Shell has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange. Moreover, a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. At the time of the first world, war Shell was the main supplier of fuel to the British Expeditionary Force. Furthermore, the Revenue of Shell is US$305.1 billion (2017).
4. China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC):- CNPC is the major Oil and Gas Company In China. Even more, the Largest Integrated Energy Groups in the World. CNPC is the government-owned parent company of publicly listed PetroChina. Furthermore, The Revenue of CNPC is US$326008 (2017).
3. Sinopec Group:- Sinopec Group is established in July 1998. Sinopec Group is the World largest Oil refining, gas, petrochemical conglomerate. This company ranked first in the Top 500 Enterprises of China in 2007. Moreover, Sinopec Group has a huge business list include industrial investment and investment management; petroleum and natural gas exploration, production, storage, transportation and so on. Furthermore, the Revenue of Sinopec Group is US$326953 million.
2). Apple Inc.:- Apple is an American multinational technology Company. It deals in Consumer electronics products, computer software, and Online services. Apple’s worldwide annual revenue totaled $229 billion for 2017. Even more, The company employs 123,000 full-time employees and maintains 504 retail shops in 24 countries as of 2018. Moreover, It operates the iTunes Store, which is the world’s largest music retailer.
1). Walmart:- The world’s top company of the year 2018-18. USD$500.34 billion revenue in 2018. 2.3 millions of employees worldwide. It is one of the most profitable retailers in the US. Moreover, The company was incorporated as Wal-Mart, Inc. on October 31, 1969, and changed its name to Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. in 1970. Furthermore, Walmart has acquired many companies include ModCloth, ShoeBuy, Moosejaw, and Flipkart are so on. Walmart offers around 10 million products.